Monday 25 July 2011

Forever 21 - London Launch Party








Last Wednesday night was the Forever 21 London launch party drawing in the coolest of crowds from the London fashion scene, a tasty mix of models, bloggers, PRs, journos, you name it, a million familiar faces were there. Still being fairly new to this and the whole attending events thing, I have to say I was amazed. It was like walking into an indoor festival (just as well it was indoors as it was pouring down outside) with two huge ti-pis, a traveller's caravan, a huge dancefloor, a holographic fashion show, and would you believe, a merry-go-round! The child in me went mad. I drank, I danced, I ate, I got a henna tattoo, I mingled, and I got some stunning jewellery courtesy of Forever 21. Huge thanks and well done to the girls at Shine Communications who did a fantastic job! Can't wait to see whats in store when F21 opens later this week!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment