Sunday 15 May 2011

My heart belongs to Paris...












I went to Paris for my birthday this year, and well and truly fell head over heels in love. So in love, I still can't stop thinking about it, almost three months on. The romance, the architecture, the food, the sights, the sounds, the smells, and goes without saying, the impeccable style of Parisian women! I never thought I could find a city to rival my new hometown, London, but Paris really did. Hoping to return to the beautiful city next spring... and be able to speak better French! The couture pieces as pictured above are from the Musee de la Mode et du Textile, which houses an incredible collection from some of the biggest fashion houses in the world, and of course the major French houses. Chanel, Christian Dior, Lanvin, Tom Ford (for Gucci) are just a few of the many designers/brands featured. It really was something special.



No comments:

Post a Comment